Larry D Freie
Larry Freie specializes in the areas of retirement income planning, investment analysis, business transfer, estate preservation, charitable planning and financial and insurance products. His primary objective is to assist his clients in designing strategies that will help both increase their wealth and protect their assets.
Larry Freie has been active in the financial services industry since 1974. A graduate of Concordia University with a Bachelor of Science in Education, Larry has lectured at university business management classes, resided on charitable foundation boards, spoken at state and national association conventions and is a member of local business and civic organizations. Larry is a registered representative with Kestra Investment Services, LLC.
Other career accomplishments/memberships
- Certified Life Underwriter (CLU) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designations
- Graduate of The American College
- Member of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member of Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Member of local Estate Planning Council